Waste minimisation does what it says – it reduces the waste you produce, by preventing it in the first place. This can be done by using waste reduction at source techniques, operating good practices, technological change, input material change and product change. Any one change can result in waste minimisation.
Waste minimisation can save you money and reduce damage to the environment.
BENEFITS of a Waste Minimisation Programme
- Can save you money
- Prevent waste at source
- Identify, label, handle and store waste in a safe manner
- Document and prepare an inventory of identified wastes
- Manage and control waste
- Ensure on-site and off-site waste legislation compliance
- Reduce waste by introducing Clean Technology and life cycle assessment
At MQF we provide a comprehensive service to help you:
- Assess your existing processes
- Identify areas of improvement and waste minimisation
- Monitor and measure your improvement
- Improve your compliance with legislation
A properly implemented Waste Minimisation programme should provide you with both peace of mind and increased profits.
Please contact us now for your free initial consultation.