ISO 9001 Consultants Oxfordshire – What is ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 is the most widely accepted quality standard in the world. It is used by more than one million organisations worldwide for quality and general management systems.
It is a powerful tool to improve quality and efficiency, and has operational, financial, marketing and image benefits for an expanding and forward-thinking organisation.
When used throughout an organisation, ISO 9001 can often pay for itself via increased efficiency which will give your company a significant competitive advantage.
BENEFITS of an ISO 9001 certification:
- A competitive edge over non certified businesses when invited to tender
- Reduce operating costs and improve productivity and efficiency
- A management framework to address risks
- Monitor and measure businesses performance
- Demonstrate your commitment to quality to customers, stakeholders and other interested parties
- Win more business through your enhanced image and reputation
- Better internal and external communication