OHSAS 18001 is a widely accepted Health and Safety Management Standard. It is a demonstration to your customers, employees, stakeholders and other interested parties that you take Health and Safety matters seriously. OHSAS 18001 forces you as a business to formally address the key Health and Safety issues within your organisation. However, this standard has been superseded by ISO 45001 and any new certifications should be to ISO 45001. Organisations with OHSAS 18001 have until March 2021 to convert their systems to the new standard.
Benefits of certification to OHSAS 18001 include:
- Better awareness of risks and liabilities
- Better management control
- Better and safe working environment
- Better legislation compliance
- Reduced accidents and emergencies
- Reduced insurance premiums
- Reduced liabilities
- Happier employees
- Better success rate at winning tenders
- Reduced HSE visits
Please contact us now for your free initial consultation.